COPYRIGHT AND CONTENT OWNERSHIP
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. The customer is completely responsible for all content on his website, that’s including text, photos, video, all kinds of files, animation, emails, links, or any other visual materials, and this content should be protected by Canadian and international intellectual property laws.
- However, by having “GMH Solutions” create your website, you agree to allow others to view your content and our name and link in the footer of your website.
- “GMH Solutions” may copyright the look and feel of the service. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL DB or visual design elements without express written permission from “GMH Solutions.”
- “GMH Solutions” may make specific software available to you through the service. If you download or otherwise use the software from the service, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, look and feel, HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL, visual design elements, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by “GMH Solutions” for your personal and noncommercial use only. “GMH Solutions” does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the software, and “GMH Solutions” retains complete title to the software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the software to a human-perceivable form.
- You grant “GMH Solutions” a license to mention the website through our Services by posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing channels of the “GMH Solutions.”
- You are granting “GMH Solutions,” its officers, employees, and consultants, a license to use user content in connection with the operation of “GMH Solutions,” its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat user content for the guarantee of the continues operation purposes.
- You will not be compensated for any user content. By posting user content through our service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the user content or are otherwise authorized to publish, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute user content.
- When accessing or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services is always governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of the intellectual property.
- You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any party’s copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of the intellectual property. You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by any content you provide, post, or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your user name or user ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or intellectual property rights rests solely with you.
TERMINATION / PLAN CHANGE / REFUND POLICY
GMH Solutions may terminate the customer website under the following circumstances (non-exclusive list):
- Non-payment of fees
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement
- Your use of the service disrupts GMH Solutions’ business operations or affects any other party
All customer data will be removed from our servers for such terminations, including emails, and it will be non-restorable.
The customer may request account termination or hosting plan changes at any time by contacting us by our official emails.
When submitting a customer cancellation request, the customer must provide the correct username and password for his/her account for verification. Incomplete cancellation requests will be deemed invalid and will not be processed. You will be responsible for any service fees that arise from your failure to cancel your account.
Refunds will not be given for services had been purchased, built, or developed, such as domain name, SSL certificates, website design fees, website development fees, host services including DNS and emails, any licenses and certificates that have been purchased for the subject of building this website or application.
The customer might be eligible for a refund only for the storage cost on the server for several months till the end of the year from the starting or renewal date.
In case of the customer submit his termination request, the termination fee is required and will be calculated based on the case of the termination complexity; however, it shouldn’t be more than $500 Canadian dollars.
GMH Solutions reserves the right to grant or deny any termination or refund requests.
Domain name registrations, regardless of if it is an initial registration or a renewal of an existing registration, cannot be cancelled and will remain in effect until the end of the registration term.
- Your use of the website after its delivery is your sole risk. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You authorize “GMH Solutions” to use, reuse, and grant others the right to use and reuse your content, and any reproduction or simulation thereof, in any form of media or technology now known or hereafter developed, both during and after your use of the Services, for any purposes related to the guarantee the continuation of the service.
- You understand that “GMH Solutions” uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, storage, and related technology required to run the service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use the service, or access the service without the express written permission of “GMH Solutions.”
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable and violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written, or other abuse, including threats of abuse or retribution, or reputation damage, of any “GMH Solutions” customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination, and it might be raised to a legal case.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited emails, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- “GMH Solutions” does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.