Digital transformation is the process of using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements. This reimagining of business in the digital age is digital transformation.
Successful digital transformation requires investments in technologies, people and processes that drive business value. This includes funding for critical initiatives that support the digital enterprise, including cloud, cybersecurity and customer experience. Success also requires effective governance of cloud-based assets and clear visibility into the cost of cloud resources.
- Determine a high-level baseline and vision for indicators selected during the re-engineering of the services of Digital Transformation.
- Update all processes of the organization preparing current processes flowcharts.
- Support in defining the implementation needs (Organizational, functional, HR, IT, Financial).
- Carries out organization reviews, assessments, and gap analysis, makes recommendations for required changes, helps design new structures and jobs, and works to redesign management processes, and regulatory functions to meet quality standards and organizational strategic objectives.
- Develops a project plan, including risk management, change management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Determines the expected impact of the re-engineering on the performance indicators which were identified earlier for measuring the effectiveness of the processes using the most modern tools.
- Creates detailed process maps and develop user documentation.
- Elaborates implementation Guidelines.
- Proposes the establishment of electronic links between government institutions where exchanging data will facilitate the provision of services.
- Develops HR reallocation and training plans.
- Assists in guidance, oversight and change management on proposed new services processes.
- Gives advice and develops interventions about impacts resulting from the service processes changes to the whole organization changes.
- Identifies and uses instruments and surveys to analyze individual and group behavior and recommends strategies for making needed changes.
- Assists organizations in designing and delivering restructuring and e-transformation initiatives.
The expected results to be achieved are as follows: